Purpose of the Role:
Manage the internal auditing function of the company.
Chief Executive Officer/Audit Committee
The main function of Internal Audit is to encompass the examination and evaluation of the adequacy and effectiveness of the organization's governance, risk management process, system of internal control structure, and the quality of performance in carrying out assigned responsibilities to achieve the organization's stated goals and objectives. It includes:
• Reviewing the reliability and integrity of financial and operating information and the means used to identify, measure, classify, and report such information.
• Reviewing the systems established to ensure compliance with those policies, plans, procedures, laws, and regulations which could have a significant impact on operations and reports and whether the organization is in compliance.
• Reviewing the means of safeguarding assets and, as appropriate, verifying the existence of such assets.
• Reviewing and appraising the economy and efficiency with which resources are employed.
• Reviewing operations or programs to ascertain whether results are consistent with established objectives and goals and whether the operations or programs are being carried out as planned.
• Reviewing specific operations at the request of the Executive Committee, Board or management, as appropriate.
• Master or Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Accounting or any related field.
• Must be Certified Internal Auditor
• Must have worked for the Big 4 for minimum of four years and no less than ten years in overall experience. Minimum of two years at very Senior level in auditing.
• Detailed knowledge of financial and audit standards, regulations and requirements.
• Saudi is preferred